SPECIALISED ASSET SEARCHING
28 DAY TURN AROUND
3rd PARTY VERIFICATION
Many national UK solicitors will use this service as a starting point. Our asset reports will enable you to make an informed decision as to whether it is worth investing more time and money pursuing an individual or organisation for monies owed.
- The debtor’s full name and date of birth
- The debtor’s current residential address along with confirmation of previous addresses
- The subject’s current employment status along with employer’s details
- Directors search including full details of any connected companies
- Land Registry searches detailing ownership of all confirmed linked addresses
- Details of any CCJs against the subject including the value of the judgement, the date, court and case number.
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency searches.
- Confirmation of other trading addresses and details of other business interests or partnerships.
- Location of other properties owned by the subject and details of sales.
- Mobile or other telephone numbers and email addresses
Whether you are a solicitor looking to sue someone, a partner who is going through the divorce courts, or a business wishing to trace debtor’s assets, our team of specialised tracing agents can help you.
For more information about this service please get in touch 020 7186 0226 – firstname.lastname@example.org